1. Presentation of the site.
In accordance with Article 6 of the French Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.rennes-sb.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
Owner: Rennes School of Business – Association – 2 rue Robert d’Arbrissel
Creator: Quentin SAUVAIRE
Publication manager: Maud QUEFFELEC – firstname.lastname@example.org
The person responsible for publication is a natural person or a legal entity.
Host: Netensia – Atlanparc, Zone de Kerluherne, 1 rue Marguerite Perey, 56890 Plescop
Credits: the legal notices were generated and offered by Subdelirium Legal notice generator
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the www.rennes-sb.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use as described below. These conditions of use may be modified or added to at any time, and users of the www.rennes-sb.com site are therefore invited to consult the conditions of use regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Rennes School of Business may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes and will endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.
The website www.rennes-sb.com is regularly updated by the communication and marketing department at Rennes School of Business. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the www.rennes-sb.com website is to provide information concerning all of the company’s activities.
Rennes School of Business endeavours to provide information on the www.rennes-sb.com website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether these are its fault or that of third-party partners who provide this information.
All information on the www.rennes-sb.com website is given as an indication and is likely to change. Furthermore, the information provided on the www.rennes-sb.com website is not exhaustive. All information is subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the site. Furthermore, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and the latest version of their browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Rennes School of Business is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of: Rennes School of Business.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
Rennes School of Business may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the www.rennes-sb.com website and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Rennes School of Business cannot be held responsible for indirect damage (such as loss of business or loss of an opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.rennes-sb.com website.
Interactive spaces (with the possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. Rennes School of Business reserves the right to delete any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, without prior notice, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Rennes School of Business also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Management of personal data.
The Association Groupe ESC Rennes (hereinafter referred to as “Rennes SB”) is responsible for the processing of personal data in order to allow the transmission of additional or personalised information on Rennes SB programmes or commercial offers, to put you in touch with other people for the purpose of looking for an internship or a job, to apply for a position within Rennes SB, to manage contact requests and/or to allow online registration to its programmes.
Rennes SB has appointed a Data Protection Officer whose email address is: email@example.com.
The personal data processed by Rennes SB is kept for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes in accordance with the applicable regulations. For example
– data relating to commercial prospecting is kept for three years from the last contact;
– data relating to an unsuccessful job applicant is kept for a period of two years.
The information collected by Rennes SB and which is essential to meet the above-mentioned purposes is identified by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, Rennes SB may not be able to provide the service concerned.
The personal data processed is mainly accessible to the Development and Programmes Departments of Rennes SB, but also to the Human Relations Department and the Digital SI Department of Rennes SB.
Your personal data may only be communicated to third parties (e.g. for hosting and IT maintenance purposes) for the purposes mentioned above. Subcontractors acting on the instructions of Rennes SB will be required to implement appropriate protection measures. If Rennes SB uses subcontractors located in countries whose regulations do not offer an adequate level of protection in terms of personal data protection, Rennes SB will ensure that these transfers are carried out in accordance with French regulatory requirements (for example, implementation of contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission).
You have the right to access and modify the data concerning you, as well as the right to object on legitimate grounds. You also have a right to limitation of processing, a right to erasure and a right to data portability in accordance with the applicable regulations.
You also have the right to object to commercial prospecting, without having to provide a reason, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address DPO – Secrétariat Général, Rennes School of Business, 2 rue Robert d’Arbrissel, CS 76522, 35065 Rennes cedex.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to DPO – Secrétariat Général, Rennes School of Business, 2 rue Robert d’Arbrissel, CS 76522, 35065 Rennes cedex.
You may also – if you wish – lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). Further information is available on its website http://www.cnil.fr/.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.rennes-sb.com website contains a number of hyperlinks to other websites, set up with the authorisation of Rennes School of Business. However, Rennes School of Business does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites visited using these links, and consequently assumes no responsibility in this respect.
In addition, we use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the cookie file of the browser located on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies can be used for several purposes:
- to facilitate your subsequent navigation on the Rennes SB website
- to enable Rennes SB and its partners to analyse your interests in order to offer you personalised advertising;
- to allow Rennes SB and its partners to analyse your browsing habits and to measure the audience of the Rennes SB website;
- to allow Rennes SB to share the content of its website with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion (e.g. Facebook “Like” buttons)
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
1. If you are using Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Settings.
- Click on the “View Files” button.
- Click on the Name column heading to sort all files alphabetically, then scroll down the list until you see files starting with the prefix ‘Cookie’. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie.)
- Select the cookie(s) containing the name “Rennes SB” and delete them
- Close the window containing the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
2. If you are using the Firefox browser
- Go to the “Tools” tab of the browser and select the “Options” menu
- In the window that appears, select “Privacy” and click on “Show cookies”.
- In the window that appears, select “Privacy” and click on “Show cookies
- Locate the files that contain the name “Rennes SB” Select them and delete them.
3. If you are using the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- Click on Show Cookies.
- Select the cookies that contain the name “Rennes SB” and click on Delete or Delete All.
- After deleting the cookies, click Done.
4. If you are using the Google Chrome browser
- At the top right, click the three dots.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the www.rennes-sb.com website is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
12. The Gender Equality Index
In accordance with government requests, the results of the Rennes School of Business Gender Equality Index are now available to all employees.
The index is composed of the following indicators
- The pay gap between male and female employees: 92.5%.
- The distribution of individual salary increases distributed to male and female employees: 100%.
- The distribution of promotions distributed to male and female employees: 100%.
- The distribution by gender of the ten highest paid employees: 50%.
Rennes SB scored 91/100 points on the gender equality index throughout the year in 2021.